I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Word Race

For this game you have to divide your students into two lines. Then you call out something that they have to write on the blackboard ( you can say a letter of the alphabet, a word, a verb, the past of a verb or even ask them to draw a picture!).

The first person of the line runs to the blackboard and writes the word. The first person to finish gets a point for their team and go to the back of the line.

This is a great game where you can practice any type of vocabulary or grammar (you can ask them to write a sentence) and is suitable for any age, since you can adjust the difficulty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog today! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessica!
    I've just visited your blog and it's beautiful! I'm your newest follower :)
    Good luck with your degree!!

    ReplyDelete